текста гимна Бангладеш на бенг. языке -
Слушать гимн в midi
My Bengal of Gold (Амар Шонар
- My Bengal of gold, I love you
- Forever your skies, your air set my heart in tune as if it were a flute.
- In Spring, Oh mother mine, the fragrance from
- your mango-groves makes me wild with joy -
- Ah, what a thrill!
- In autumn, Oh mother mine,
- in the full-blossomed paddy fields,
- I have seen spread all over-sweet smiles!
- Ah, what a beauty, what shades, what an affection
- and what a tenderness!
- What a quilt have you spread at the feet of
- banyan trees and along the banks of rivers!
- Oh mother mine, words from your lips are like
- Nectar to my ears!
- Ah what a thrill!
- If sadness, Oh mother mine, casts a gloom on your face
- my eyes are filled with tears!